Fall Season Registration Currently Closed
Girls Program Practices Only and Play Day Games
Girls will have practices twice a week for 90 minutes and we also are working on adding some play days with Broomfield and Boulder to hopefully get some games in since there is not a league for the girls to play in during the fall.
How to Register
Tuesdays and Thursdays (Sept. 15th, 17th, 22 nd 24th and 29th, Oct. 1st, 6th, 8 th, 13th and 15th) between 4-6:30pm. Location TBD. We are waiting on city restrictions. Ideally, we would like to be able to do contact at these practices, so we are waiting to hear back from the City of Fort Collins but are also seeing what field restrictions are in Loveland and Windsor.
Practices only the cost is $130. If we can add the play days with Boulder and Broomfield there will not be any additional cost.
All teams will be coached by experienced coaches and will be following specific curriculum
Refunds will be granted in FULL if the practices were to get cancelled prior to first practice. If the practices have already begun and gets cancelled, we will offer Pro-Rated refunds.
Age groups that can participate
K-8th Grade (when you register you will register based on your current grade and all Kindergarten and 1 st grade will be grouped together so if your daughter is in kindergarten then please register her with the 1 st grade.
Coaches focus at Practice
- Building the Foundation. Nothing else matters if a player does not have the proper passing, catching, shooting, cradling, stick protection, footwork mechanics and one of the most forgotten and probably the most important thing on the field and that is COMMUNICATION.
- We want to focus on breaking the bad habits/muscle memorization and creating good habits/muscle memorization.
- Teach proper spacing on the offensive side of the field. Keeping your head up when you dodge. Focus on elevating Lacrosse IQ so players can start to visualize what is happening on the field and know when to cut, dodge and fill space for a step down/time and room shot.
- How to handle unsettled situations meaning when your team has an opportunity to have a man up advantage the players on the field know how to capitalize on that situation.
- Teaching the defense how to approach, breakdown and recover, staying low, sticks in the air, using proper footwork, communication, what to say and when.
- Clearing and riding
Depending on skill set we may not get to all these things and may only get as far as just working on Building the Foundation, but I want everyone to see the vision and progressions we need to make as a program, giving our players the best opportunity to be competitive and truly learn the game of lacrosse!
*If you need a payment plan or scholarship for your son or daughter to play please email me directly.