Fall CYLA Season
The CYLA Fall season is finally here! We have received all of the information now and these will be the dates of the league! The CYLA is set to be a 7v7 league for ALL Grades.
We plan to try to have multiple teams at each grade level (depending on numbers) so that all players have the opportunity to play with others that are around their similar skill set. With that said, the CYLA has said that they will have a Blue League, Beginner Players, and a White League, Experienced players. This will give all players the opportunity to have a good season playing with others with their similar skill sets and against others with similar skill sets.
Dates: September 7th - October 17th
- 2 Practices per week (total of 12 practices) (Practice Schedules HERE)
- Games on Sundays (Schedule to come after teams have been registered)
- 9/19 first games
- 10/17 Festival (2 games)
- This will include all of the games, coaches, 12 practices and the festival at the end of the season.
- Games and the Festival are all scheduled to be on Sundays
- Practices will be 2 times a week for 90 minutes (Schedule to be released later this month)
- 2nd/3rd (1st graders are welcome to join) (Alexander Melo)
- 4th/5th (Cam Laird)
- 8th (Austin Beaty)
- If you are a 6th Grader please reach out to us so we can place you on a team. It will either be the 4th/5th Grade team or 8th Grade team
For Newer Players: This is a contact league and thus will require full equipment
- Please visit the link below for our guide to boys lacrosse equipment
- You can also get used gear from The Edge in Fort Collins
Please register below. Make sure to register your player in the grade that they will be this Fall 2021. If your player is in K or 1st, please be prepared to potentially play in the 2nd/3rd Grade level. This will only happen if there are no other teams in the state to compete against at that grade level.