Girls (K-8th) Fall Ball 2022
Skills & Scrimmages:
The Girls Fall Season will consist of 2 practices per week with Mondays focusing on skills and Wednesdays being Pick-Up style lacrosse where players will be implementing skills that they learned during the Monday practice.
Mondays will focus on specific skills that apply to specific positions that the players are interested in. Example include, but are not limited to:
- Draw Control
- Checking Angles
- Recovery Techniques
- Stick Protection
- Creating Spatial Awareness
- Competitive Ground Balls
Click HERE for equipment details!
USA Lacrosse Number REQUIRED:
Please visit here if you do not have a USA Lacrosse number:
- When: Mondays and Wednesdays
- Dates: September: 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28 & October 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19
- Location: NEW LOCATION: Harmony Park: 5015 Corbett Dr.
- Time: 5 - 6 pm
- Price: $125 (12 Sessions)